Raymond Wei Pak, MD
Director of Robotic Urologic Surgery
Urologic, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeon
Serving as Director of Robotic Urologic Surgery at Jenkins Clinic, Dr. Pak is one of Atlanta’s premier robotic surgeons and a leading expert in today’s latest procedures for a wide range of common and rare urologic conditions.
Dr. Pak received his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees from Rutgers University, followed by a Medical Degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He performed his residency in surgery and urology at The Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL. He then completed the robotic and laparoscopic urologic oncology and kidney stone fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Pak has extensive training and experience in advanced robotic surgery and laparoscopy for prostate cancer (radical prostatectomy), kidney cancer (radical nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy) and bladder cancer (radical and partial cystectomy). He also has extensive experience in treating kidney stones (lithotripsy) and correcting malformations of the ureter and kidney (dismembered pyeloplasty and ureteroneocystotomy). He has a special interest in providing compassionate personalized care for patients with urological conditions. He has received numerous awards, authored many peer-reviewed urology publications, and presented his research internationally. Dr. Pak also serves as a robotic surgery instructor for Piedmont Hospital and Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (maker of the DaVinci Surgical System).
- Cryosurgery for prostate or kidney cancers Read More
- Endoscopic laser ablation of ureteral cancer
- Endourologic surgery
- Laparoendoscopic Single Site Surgery (LESS) – one incision minimally invasive surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery Read More
- Percutaneous nephrostolithotomy (PCNL) for kidney stones
- Robotic simple prostatectomy Read More
- Robotic surgery
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy Read More
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical nephrectomy
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical nerve-sparing prostatectomy